Materials and descriptions below. If you have questions, please Contact Us or Send Us a Message on Facebook below. Thanks!
- Aluminum Foil - covered a cheap $.99 cent skull with it for the skull/head form/mold. Covered a witches hand for the hand mold.
- Hot Glue gun - cover that aluminum covered skull and hand completely with hot glue. Put several layers around the eye sockets, mouth, etc. to give them more of a depth perception. Used hot glue to create the decaying teeth as well. For the arm, used globs of hot glue placing my arm upwards to let it ooze in a downward motion. It gave it a neat rotting flesh look.
- Paper Towel rolls - used several for the arm. Rolled a couple of the rolls in half placing them within one paper towel roll. Very think and used hot glue in them to become very solid. Then I glued them to the hand before covering with foil and coating them with lots of hot glue.
- Play-Doh - used a bit of Play-Doh for a mold to make the teeth, put hot glue in the mold let it dry, behold the teeth.
- Spray Paint - used a fleshy looking spray paint for the base coat over the dried hot glue. Spray painted the ENT (Eyes, Nose, Throat) areas with black and brown, where most of the decaying would sink in (I think).
- Plastic - very thin Painter's plastic, placed over the head and arms. To us Haunter's, it's "Plastic Corpsing".
- Stain - used a wood stain for the decayed look and old blood look wiping it down before drying.
- Acrylic Paint - used several colors over the stain, some dark red, yellows, and browns.
- Theatrical Hair - only for the skull, applied it with spray adhesive and kept pulling it apart and away until the desired look.